SFC Early Childhood Programs
VOTE FOR SIOUX FALLS CHRISTIAN PRESCHOOL ON THE LOCAL BEST!
1) Go to www.thelocalbest.com and click on “Browse Favorites” in the middle left section of the website.
2) Please look for the “Services” section.
3) As you enter the “Services” section click on “Preschool.”
4) Click on “Sioux Falls Christian Pre-School and Extended Care.” Please click “Vote for Us!” in the middle of the page.
5) Check both the “Child Care” (Extended Care) and “Preschool” boxes. Click on the “Vote Now!” box.
6) From there you will be asked to sign in if you have an account, or sign up for an account by providing a few specifics. Once you have signed up, you will be asked to verify your profile.
7) If you created a new account, you will type in the code given to verify your account, and you will have cast your votes.
Thank you again for your support of Sioux Falls Christian Preschool and your assistance in spreading our mission throughout the city of Sioux Falls!
All of our classes are taught by caring individuals that seek to provide children with an opportunity to learn and grow in a warm & loving Christian environment. Classes are designed to encourage children to develop their natural curiosity and try new things through a rich variety of experiences. We also seek to build community by helping each child develop a relationship with God, new friends, and other adults.
Preschool - Ages 3-4
- Child must be 3 by September 1, 2017 and toilet trained (able to use the restrooms without adult assistance, no pull ups).
- T/Th 8:30-11:00 a.m. or 12:30-3:00 p.m.
- W/F 8:30-11:00 a.m. or 12:30-3:00 p.m.
Preschool - Ages 4-5
- Child must be 4 by September 1, 2017 and toilet trained (able to use the restrooms without adult assistance, no pull ups).
- M/T/Th 8:30-11:00 a.m. or 12:30-3:00 p.m.
- M/W/F 8:30-11:00 a.m. or 12:30-3:00 p.m.
- M/T/W/Th 8:30-11:00 a.m. or 12:30-3:00 p.m.
- TK is a bridge between preschool and Kindergarten for children turning 5 by November 15, 2017 and toilet trained (able to use the restrooms without adult assistance, no pull ups).
- M/T/W/Th/F 8:30a.m.-11:00 a.m. OR 12:30 p.m.-3:00 p.m.*
*This class may be in the morning or afternoon based on interest and room availability.
- M/T/W/Th/F 8:30a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Extended Care is provided for families who need care beyond the preschool and pre-kindergarten schedule. Sessions are available for all Pre-Kindergarten and Preschool students until the sessions are full. Our Extended Care program offers the proper balance of play and appropriate academic activities within a given day. Our overall goal is to provide a safe place where your child will learn that the Bible is at the center of learning while learning the appropriate foundational skills required for Kindergarten. Our curricular goals reflect those of Sioux Falls Christian preschool and Pre-Kindergarten. Extended Care is fully accredited by the Department of Social Services.
Our Extended Care students have access to our hot lunch programs as well as the other amenities the school building offers such as the computer lab, various gymnasiums, art room and our before and after school program. Program policies are available upon request. Extended care sessions are signed up for the entire year- not on an as needed basis and are billed with your tuition.
Kid's Corner is available to all students in grades Preschool – 5th grade. Kid's Corner provides care for students from 6:30 a.m. until 8:30 a.m. or 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. Parents can sign up for Kid's Corner at the registration in July; there is no limit to the number of students that can come. Kid's Corner is always adequately staffed at a ratio of 1:10 for children ages 3-6 and 1:15 for children over 6. Kid's Corner for Early Childhood students is billed per session. Kid's Corner is also available to all students in grades Preschool-5th on school vacation days or holidays. Parents can sign up for Kid's Corner before each school vacation day or holiday.
Kid's Corner Summer Care registration happens in the spring. Payment is required weekly during the summer months for Kid's Corner Summer Care.
Early Childhood & Elementary School Principal - Mr. Matt Covey firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Childhood Director - Mrs. Michele Baker email@example.com
Early Childhood Kid's Corner Director - Mrs. Kilee Uittenbogaard firstname.lastname@example.org